One of my favorite dinner dish. Full flavor of semi-dried tomato and cream cheese in a pocket of chicken breast fillet. The key is to season the meat well before grilling.
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 100 g cream cheese
- 4 semi-dried tomato
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Chop semi-dried tomato, and combine with cream cheese.
- Halve the chicken breast in sideway to make two thin fillets. Cut the centre of each fillet to make a “pocket”.
- Season the inside of the pocket with salt, and then spread the cream cheese mixture inside. Arrange spinach on top and then close the hole by lightly pressing the top side of meat to the bottom. You can use toothpick if needed.
- Heat 1 tbs of olive oil, and grill top side first. When colored, flip it around and cook the other side over low heat.
- Once the meat is cooked through, remove from the pan and rest for a while before cutting. Garnish with cracked black pepper.