Here is Nippon Food Subiaco’s this month sale items…. :
Monthly Special 01 ~ 30 November 2011
• Okonomiyaki Flour 600G (brand: Nisshin) $8.20 → $6.60
• Hotcake Mix 350G (brand: Showa) $4.90 → $3.90
• Noritama Furikake (Rice Seasoning Powder) 20P (brand: Marumiya) $7.20 → $5.80
• Shittori Chocolate/Shittori Kinako (sweet snack) 80G $2.90 → $2.30
• Azuki Ice Candy 70ML (brand: Imuraya) $1.00 → $0.80
• Mochi-mochi Bread/Cake Mix 200G (brand: Showa) $6.70
… Create mochi-mochi bread in just 20 minutes! What you need is just egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
• Karaage Flour for Microwave Cooking 80G (brand: Showa) $5.10
… Make karaage in microwave! Save time and calorie. Just dust chicken or any ingredients with this flour, and cook in microwave. It stays delicious even when it’s cool.
• Manna Boro Snack for and Kids 52G (brand: Morinaga) $4.40
… Small enough to hold with little fingers.
• Manna Biscuit for Kids 86G (bbrand: Morinaga) $3.10
… Contained no egg. With added calcium, iron, and vitamins, great nutritious snack for kids.
• Pokky Coconut Flavour / Mint Flavour 40G (Griko) $3.30
Featured Dish November : Okonomiyaki
< Recipe >
- Pancake batter : flour, egg, cabbage, water
- Topping : sauce, bonito flake, ao-nori, mayonnaise
- Mix the pancake batter with ingredients (e.g. seafood, thinly sliced pork).
- Heat little oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and spoon the okonimiyaki mixture into the pan. Cook both side.
- Garnish with sauce, bonito flake, ao-nori and Japanese mayonnaise.
Okonomiyaki Flour (several kinds) $5.50 ~ $9.60
Ao-nori 20G $3.00
Dried shrimp 25G $2.80
Bonito Flake 15G $3.00
Otafuku Okonomi Sauce 500G $7.80 / 300G $5.60